After a shaky start to the British Summer, we're finally seeing a little sunshine peeking through-hooray! This only means one thing ladies - legs and arms out...The chalky limbs are revealed and it's not a pretty sight. Time for some serious exfoliation and immediate tanning applications. Tanning mitts at the ready.
Now, if there is one beauty product that I know, it's tan. Developer, gradual, instant, dark, medium, sprays, mousses, gels, creams...you name it, I've tried it!
It's something that so many people find a chore or don't feel confident doing, but believe me once you’re used to it, you won't look back. I actually find tanning extremely therapeutic and the feel good factor once you've done it really, makes it worth it. Oh and it's good for your skin too - so no more sunbeds!
If you've not tried tanning, you should bite the bullet and have a try (unless you're a blessed with being a beautiful English rose that is). For the rest of us desperately trying to be bronzed beauties you really must have a go to see how it gives you an instant quick fix when you've not slept all week with teething children etc. I love tan so much that as soon as I had Ava, I went for a spray tan because I truly looked like the walking dead - immediately after I became my normal self again and felt as if I could handle anything that was thrown my way. The drawback to this was after a feed Ava looked a little different, like she'd got a certain 'glow'. It seemed that I'd forgotten I was still developing from my spray tan and she had a tan stained cheek where she'd been resting on my freshly tanned chest and at one week old too...my bad, lesson learned!
The Product
Anyway, I wanted to introduce you to my ultimate tanning companion - meet Vita Liberata. In all my dedicated tanning years I have never come across such a fantastic tan. Trust me, if you're a fellow tanner, then this is for you. It's at the higher end of the tanning range on the market alongside the likes of St Tropez and Fake Bake. For 200ml it costs around £25 but seriously lasts me a month and I tan almost every other day. Definitely get what you pay for with this.
The Application
I like to see where I'm applying tan so I can get all over perfect streak-free tan and Vita Liberata is no exception. In fact, the guide colour this tan leaves is gorgeous. The Vita range is organic and enriched in botanical and marine extracts that interact with your own skin tone to create a natural lasting tan. For me the darker the better so I always choose the darkest shade available and apply numerous times, the range also caters for fairer skin tines or for those who want a light sun kissed glow with its medium and fair range.
The beautiful bronzing gel is luxurious to apply to your skin with a tan mitt and I've never encountered any streaks with this product, none that I've seen anyway! What makes this tan even more wonderful than it already is, is the fact that it's odorless. That's right ladies, no more burnt biscuit smell - you all know what I mean!
It's quick and simple to apply, you'll only need 15 minutes max, maybe longer for those who are just having a try at tanning.
Whenever I use this tan people ask if I've been away because of the natural bespoke shade it provides, for those who know me and my religious tanning habits they compliment the colour and the darkness. Because the formula contains natural extracts it optimises skin conditioning, promoting a natural fade...no nasty patches. It gives instant bronzed glam look and develops properly within 4-6 hours after application. Of course, for darker, richer tans you can continue application daily until you reach your ideal shade.
The tan I always use within the range is Extra Rich Silken Chocolate Gel, sounds good enough to eat doesn't it? Like I mentioned before, there are a number of shades to choose but also a mousse range too, plenty of options to suit a variety of users. I recently spotted a Vita Liberata product that I cannot wait to try out... pHenomenal! It's more expensive than the one I'm currently using, costing around £38, but it promises to last an astonishing 3-4weeks. I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:
Post a Comment