Saturday, 22 June 2013

L'Oréal Sublime Bronze Gradual Tan



Now, I'm not the greatest fan of gradual tan, I'm too impatient. But being a serial tanner means I have scoured the shelves high and low for the best tans. I've probably brought most of the tanning products ever developed. And the darker the better for me, however, there are times when I fancy using a gradual tan. They do have their benefits. Gradual tans feel a lot more nourishing than strong developer tans, and gives you the chance for a break from intense tanning but still maintaining that natural glow.

There's nothing better, if you're feeling a little overwhelmed with teething babies or troublesome toddlers, than stealing 15 minutes of 'me time' to get a sun-kissed glow. You may not feel like doing it, but trust me, once you've taken the time to pamper you will feel ready to face anything that comes your way. This tan is particularly quick and simple to use; you could even get an application done by the time Peppa Pig finishes. Let's face it your shattered and that's not going to change anytime soon as a mum, but you may as well deal with life's little challenges looking a little bronzed :)

My absolute favourite gradual tan is L'Oréal Sublime Bronze. A 24 hour moisturising lotion for daily use to build a natural looking tan. How dark it becomes is down to you.

I love this tan because it's so pleasant and easy-to-use. The lotion is light and rubs into the skin with ease. It's not too thick or watery, the consistency is ideal for creating streak-free tans. It promises to nourish the skin intensely with added Hydralium, which it definitely does. Once you've applied the tan, your skin is left soft and supple, and all with a light fresh fragrance too - Sublime, it certainly is!

What I dislike about gradual tans, is having good to wait for the colour to develop, but that's just me, impatient by nature. The tan is enriched with Soft-Tan so you can progressively build the tan strength of your choice, without streaks. But what I find with this tan is after say day 3, you'll have managed to build a good, modest sun-kissed base colour, and for the following days, if applied daily, the colour becomes quite dark but very natural. I promise your skin will be so silky smooth too, it's a real treat. I managed to get mine at a bargain cost from a beauty shop near me for £2.99, but in other shops it's priced around £7, depending get where you get it from of course, which is still a great price.

The squeezy tube means you'll be able to get every last drop out, and believe me you'll want to! The packaging has the standard L'Oréal luxurious feel to it and shows the various stages of tan for each day. It comes in fair or medium shades- making it a great option for all skin types, whether you're pale or new to tanning, you're able to use this tan with confidence.

What are your thoughts on gradual tans? How do you find L'Oréal's Sublime Bronze?

No comments:

Post a Comment