Monday, 15 July 2013

Johnson's Baby Shampoo


I'm always on the look out for new baby products, but I always seem to come back to the old fave Johnson's Baby products. There's just something so reliable and comforting with their products. Maybe it's because my mum used it on us when we were little. It's a reassuring nostalgic feel, but Johnsons Baby products are by no means stuck in a rut with their ranges - they're constantly launching innovative new products.
Their latest is the easy rinse baby Shampoo in the gorgeous peach, easy pump bottle. I got it at an introductory price £1.99, which is the max I would spend on baby Shampoo.

I've always struggled washing Ava's hair - she hates it for some reason. So, the fact that it had a fun and easy pump allowed her to pump the shampoo into my hand - something she really enjoyed doing and got her involved. She loves getting her tea party set out along the side of the bath ready to make 'potions' out of all my lotions! This shampoo was definitely a hit for the tea party game - squirting out plenty of bubbles for the tea party!

The smell was gorgeous, let's face it there's nothing better than fresh, squeaky clean children straight out the bath, and this definitely helped. Very fresh and fruity, a bit like watermelon (I think) hard to describe, but it's nice :) The shampoo comes out as a foam which means it makes plenty of bubbles and thoroughly does the job at hand. Getting rid of all the evidence of a fun, but messy, day

The bubbles washed out easily and quickly, no stubborn residue which is great for me, no tears, thankfully. When we dried her hair it was shiny, beautiful and clean.

I think the uniquely shaped bottle, foam consistency, yummy fragrance and easy grip bottle and pump action makes this yet another fantastic addition to the Johnson family. A well and truly loved brand.

Top Tips: if you have a little one that doesn't really enjoy the bath. Try introducing new toys to the bath to make it appealing. Sometimes I get the pots and pans and serving spoons from the kitchen and she pretends to serve up a bubbly treat for me.

Or sometimes, why not experiment at the end of the bath with food colouring. Green bath water in cups on the side at Halloween makes for some spooky splashing for the little monsters stirring up some potions.

Get creative at bathtime. What things do your little ones do? What's your favourite baby bathtime products?

No comments:

Post a Comment